Html listen to port 80
In the /htmlroot/ there is a file index.html, which is the mainpage of the webconsole
There are some css files to change the layout (colors/fonts/tables/etc) of the pages
Change your background
Make Your Own Background
- FTP-Copy a backgroundpic from /hdd/stage2/img to your PC, rename for example to myownbackground.jpg and change the picture as you like (then you don't need to think about size an stuff ).
- FTP-Copy the new backgroundpic to /hdd/stage2/img.
Make New CGI
- FTP-Copy for example pic1.cgi from /hdd/stage2/htmlroot/cgi to your PC and rename for example to pic6.cgi (if it don't exist).
- Change the line "echo Picture Kiss Original Activated" to for example "echo Picture My Own Background Activated".
- Change the line "cp /hdd/stage2/img/kissorg.jpg /hdd/stage2/img/backdrop.jpg" to for example "cp /hdd/stage2/img/myownbackground.jpg /hdd/stage2/img/backdrop.jpg".
- FTP-Copy for example pic6.cgi to /hdd/stage2/htmlroot/cgi from your PC.
- Telnet to your KiSS and write:
chmod 777 /hdd/stage2/htmlroot/cgi/pic6.cgi
Change The HTML
- FTP-Copy cgi.html from /hdd/stage2/htmlroot to your PC.
- Open and under the line
<LI><A HREF="/cgi/pic0.cgi" TARGET="_top"><NOBR><CODE>Overlay</CODE></NOBR></A>: No background at all (by me:)
Write for example this:
<LI><A HREF="/cgi/pic6.cgi" TARGET="_top"><NOBR><CODE>MyOwnBackground</CODE></NOBR></A>: My Own Background
- FTP-Copy cgi.html from your PC to /hdd/stage2/htmlroot.
Now you can change to and from your own background from the 558 webbpage with these choices:
- KISS Original: Original backdrop (kiss-technology)
- Butterfly: Butterfly (Doppie)
- Escher: Escher (Meneel Aart)
- sf: Science Fiction (Trennel)
- Overlay: No background at all (by me:)
- MyOwnBackground: My Own Background